Sightseeing in Budapest
- 10 Top Things To Do In Budapest
- Budapest Attractions
- Attractions in Budapest, Hungary - Lonely Planet
Hop on – hop off double-decker buses for those who want to get an overview of the city:
Get to know the hidden gems of Hungary’s capitol! Take a peek at the Party District and the famous „inns in ruins”, walk around the beautifully restored Jewish district, taste chocolate, wine or palinka (Hungarian brandy) in small, secluded connoisseurs’ shops!
- Imagine Budapest – special walks for small groups or individuals: Budapest Thematic Sightseeing Tours - ImagineBudapest
- Long Steps City Walks - an urban walking project, run by young locals, representing various scientific fields from urban studies to sociology, sharing a passion for Budapest
- Budapest Walks – alternative sightseeing
- MAHART PassNave: cruises in downtown Budapest and boat turs to in neighbouring cities: one-hour boat ride along the Danube banks of Budapest.
- Sightseeing cruises by boat
- RiverRide, the floating bus that combines sightseeing by boat and bus