First Conference Call
Fourth ELTE Workshop for Arts Education – EWAE 2021 (20-21 May 2021)
Live the Culture! – Play, Arts Education and Science
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) Faculty of Primary and Pre-School Education, (1126 Budapest Kiss János altábornagy utca 40.), Hungary, cordially invites practitioners of all art forms to meet in discipline based sessions and interdisciplinary workshops as well as exhibitions of extended poster sessions at the ELTE Workshop for Arts Education 2020, an annual event initiated by five faculties of ELTE, Hungary's leading research university.
We invite those experts, who deal with the pedagogy of the play, the pedagogy of the co-arts, and the children's and youth culture to share their experiences!
Meet art educators, teachers and researchers in the fields of dance, drama, music and the visual arts, experience/perform at arts performances, concerts and exhibitions. Engage in discussions with scientists and practitioners of art education on our main themes such as:
- Researching the position and role of play in the arenas of institutional education
- Presentation of researches and innovations related to the traditional and new scenes of children-culture
- Inter-modal collaborations in education and research in art education, children's culture and play
- Educational and creative forms in the fields of children-culture, visual culture, music, movement and dance, puppetry and drama
- Innovative methods of art and art education, research and training
- Models of integrating the arts and science
- Research-based presentation of complex, traditional and new or renewed pedagogical models and integrative forms of education that connect scenes of art education.
ELTE, Faculty of Primary and Pre-School Education Hungary.
The 4th Conference of the international scientific conference series will be organized ONLINE on May 20-21, 2021.
10 February: Opening of conference website.
10 February: Submission of abstracts starts.
25 March: Submission of abstracts ends.
15 April: Review results announced.
16 May: Online registration deadline.
20 May, 9:00 CET: EWAE-MPK Conference and Workshop starts
21 May, 18:00 CET: EWAE-MPK Conference and Workshop ends
30 EUR (10 000 HUF), for students: 9 EUR (3 000 HUF)
We welcome you as speaker and participant of our conference!
We extended the deadline of submission of scientific materials to 1st of April 2021. ... Read more
LIVE THE CULTURE - PLAY, ARTS EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
It is a pleasure to inform you that the 4th EAEC will take place in 21-22 May 2020 in Budapest at Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) Faculty of Primary and Pre-School Education. ... Read more
Keynote speaker: Dr. Tamás Freund
Main speakers of the 4th Arts Education Conference: Tamás FREUND academic, Márta WINKLER teacher and Dániel VARRÓ writer, literary translator ... Read more