First Conference Call
Third ELTE Workshop for Arts Education – EWAE 2019 20-21 June 2019
Participation and Cooperation in Arts Education
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) Bárczi Gusztáv Faculty of Special Needs Education, cordially invites practitioners of all art forms to meet in discipline based sessions and interdisciplinary workshops as well as exhibitions of extended poster sessions at the ELTE Workshop for Arts Education 2019, an annual event initiated by five faculties of ELTE, Hungary's leading research university.
Meet artists, teachers and researchers in the fields of dance, drama, music and the visual arts, experience/perform at arts performances, concerts and exhibitions. Engage in discussions with scientists and practitioners of art education on our main themes such as:
- Participative theatre and participatory, collaborative educational methods in drama, movement, visual culture and youth culture
- Inclusive and participative research, training methods and practices in art education
- Collaboration in teaching and researching the arts
- Innovation and new educational models in arts education, STEAM and other forms of integration
- Encounters and synergy in arts education and therapy
This year we shall be focusing on the fields of dance, theatre and drama in education.
Please download the proceedings of EWAE 2018 and note the date! The second call for papers will be announced by 1 March when the conference website opens.
ELTE, Bárczi Gusztáv Faculty of Special Needs Education, (1097 Budapest, Ecseri út 3.), Hungary.
1 February: Opening of conference website
1 February: Submission of abstracts starts
5 April: Submission of abstracts ends
28 April: Review results announced
6 May: Early bird registration ends
6 June: Online registration deadline
20 June, 9:00 CET: EWAE-MPK Conference and Workshop starts
21 June, 18:00 CET: EWAE-MPK Conference and Workshop ends
Early Bird, until 6 May: 60 Euros, for students: 30 Euros
Conference fee from 7 May: 90 Euros, for students: 45 Euros